The Mariupol port has a specialized cargo depot and lifting equipment for loading/unloading heavy-weight and oversized cargoes weighing from 15 up to 240 metric tons. The depot operates 24 hours a day, and has facilities to make specific lashing and securing assemblies to ensure cargo safety during transportation by railroad, sea/river vessels and trucks.
Prior to the shipment of heavy-weight and oversized cargo, we provide our clients with all required technical and general documentation approved by the Mariupol port and local railroad authorities. The Mariupol port is located in an industrial region, which at all times has a sufficient number of specialized transportation means for delivery of heavy-weight and oversized cargoes.
We can deliver heavy and oversized cargoes practically all over the world. If specified by the contract, we can provide personnel or even armed guards to accompany the cargo on route to ensure the secure delivery to the recipient. We also provide guaranteed and timely delivery of all documentation to our clients by express mail.
We carry out all types of transportation projects, including multimodal shipments, and provide our clients with a full range of cargo services at the ports.
Our company has carried out a large number of transportation projects since 1991, including the delivery of various equipment, general-purpose cargo, oil and oil derivatives. Our main delivery destinations are located across the former Soviet states, especially in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan.
The following is the list of the most important projects that we have successfully implemented during this period:
- Avtovaz, Togliatti, shippers: “FIAT”, “CAMAU”
- Volzhsky Pipe Plant, shippers: “ITALIMPIANTI”
- Fergana Refinery Reconstruction Project, shippers: TOYO
- BECHTEL KTL 2/3 Expansion Project in Kazakhstan
- Donetsk Metallurgical Plant, shippers: Danieli, Italy
- Project Tengizchevroil Debottlenecking, shippers: BECHTEL ENKA
- Avtovaz, shippers: Otto Wolff
- Shelf Project Strol, shippers: SAIPEM
- Tengizchevroil, Tengiz, Kazakhstan
- Karachaganak Project, Aksai, Kazakhstan
- “Foods’ Packing Plant”, Tyumen, Russia, shippers: “FATA”, Italy
- Deliveries for reconstruction of "Zaporizhstal" and "Alchevsk Iron Steel Works", Ukraine, supplier - Air Liquide, France
- Delivery of No.5 transformers, 185 tons each, from Turkey to Sayanogorsk (shippers - AREVA, consignee - RUSAL)
- ORSK Compressor Plant, shippers: TOYO Engineering
- Deliveries for construction of “Electrostal” Metallurgical Plant, Donetsk, Ukraine - 2007
- Deliveries for construction of “Azovelectrostal” Metallurgical Plant, Mariupol, Ukraine – 2008
- Deliveries of transformers for St.Oskol Electrometallurgical Plant, shippers: TAMINI, Italy
- Deliveries for reconstruction of the Ufa Refinery
- Karachaganak Project, Aksai, Kazakhstan, PHASE III
- Deliveries of equipment for AZERIENERGO, Baku, Azerbaijan
- Deliveries for construction of Podgorenskiy Cement Plant, Voronezh Region, Russia
- Deliveries for reconstruction of Magnitigorsk Iron Steel Works, shippers: SMS Demag
- Deliveries for reconstruction of Vyksa Iron Steel Works, shippers: SMS Demag
We shall be glad cooperate!