While developing freight transportation projects, EuroAsov Service observes the following principles and methods of multimodal transportation logistics:
- coordination of deadlines for readiness of cargo shipments
- timely supply of the necessary number of transportation means (in line with the client’s requirements)
- optimization of transportation process
- resolution of transport law issues
- cost/quality analysis of forwarding services
- cargo delivery deadlines and cargo handling safety
- transportation geography
- use of special technologies for delivery of hazardous cargoes
- transport insurance
- provision of loading/unloading equipment
- handling of packaging problems and repairs
- drafting schematics for handling heavy-weight and oversized cargo during transportation and loading/unloading
- monitoring of cargo movement on route from the point of origin to the final destination, with daily reports to a client about the current cargo location
Our company has all necessary advanced technical means to ensure the implementation of the above-mentioned principles and methods.
We shall be glad cooperate!